- So Wednesday was my birthday which is really exciting! I went to school that day and my friends just absolutely bombarded me with heaps of chocolate and flowers which I am extremely grateful for! They are all beautiful people and are so kind and generous and it really made me realise just how lucky I am to have each and everyone of them.
- I auditioned for my school dance eisteddfod troupe a week ago on Friday and we received results last Tuesday and I was very excited to find out that I made it into both the contemporary and jazz troupes! It was really exciting and also such a great surprise to find out that 3 of my friends that auditioned also made it into at least one of those groups!
- Continuing on from the above point, a few days ago we had our first practice and it was so much fun! I absolutely love both dances so much! The jazz one is kinda like a Spanish themed dance which is something that I've never done before so I think it'll be really fun to try something different.
- Recently I started playing around a bit with my room and restyled it a bit which is super exciting! I also decided to make a bit of a room tour to show you all and have been trying to upload it for almost a month now! I don't know what is wrong with my internet and youtube but I will not load! So I will continue to try and upload it because I really want to share it with you all! I will keep you posted on how the upload goes!
So, school is very much in action now, which I am not super happy about – but what can you do? I am however, enjoying being back and dancing! I had missed it so much over the holidays! Whilst I did do a few workshops and things, its great to back into (almost) daily practice! How are you all doing? Are you enjoying being back in the school/sport year? Comment below so I can chat with you all! Feel free to check out last weeks post – a collab with the wonderful Jaz from JustJaz. Also, if you’re a sucker for style posts, like me, check out my last fashion blog here! See you guys next week! Until then have a lovely week! ~Chloe Xx
- When and why did you start blogging? And did anyone inspire you to begin blogging?
- What are your favourite things to blog about?
- What is your go-to style outfit?
- What do you enjoy doing outside of blogging?
- What do you enjoy the most about blogging?
It was so much fun to chat with Jaz and I hope you enjoyed getting to know her a bit better too! She also interviewed me over at her blog so you can click here to see that and also, why don’t you go and subscribe to her whilst your there too because her blog is amazing and worth-while checking out! Anyhow, I will see you all next week with – well you’ll have to wait and see! Also, if you cant wait a whole week without hearing anything from me, you could follow me on Instagram and get updates throughout the week! I hope you all have a fantastic week and also, if your like me and you begin school – good luck! ~Chloe Xx
hello, how are you? Can you believe it!? 2016...it has arrived! Happy new years! Any-whoo, now that 2016 has finally popped in to say hello, I wanted to share some of my new years resolutions – blog, organisation and life.Originally, I wasn’t going to share these resolutions because they're really quite standard, but then I thought; “Maybe, just maybe, there are others out there who need a bit of inspiration and motivation to get on top of things in 2016. And maybe, that motivation could be me.” So, here I am, sharing with you my resolutions to help get myself just a bit motivated to get my organisation back on track. Plan in advance. Planning is a miracle worker. If I plan things way before they happen, if I plan ahead, it means I can dedicate that time, that day, to that event. It means, no double booking, no forgetting, no excuses. Planning ahead means organization. 2016 is a new year; it’s a year for planning. It will be the year where I can finally feel organized. Bye-bye procrastination. Seriously, I am THE WORST procrastinator. I’ll get home from school knowing I’ve got a whole lot of homework due the next day, and dance starts at 5:30. I’ll get home at about quarter to 4 and say “I’ll watch TV and eat something for 15 minutes, until 4 then, I’ll do homework.” Then, it’ll be 4:30 and I’m cleaning my room…. I need help. Any-who, this year, I really want to get this whole procrastination thing under control. And just get things done as soon as I get them, so I don’t always have to be stressing at the last minute. OUTLOOK ON LIFE This is probably the biggest of my resolutions. I just want to be more positive. I want to try to always have a more positive outlook on things. Instead of finding all of the negativity in things, find a way to turn it into a positive. We are surrounded by beautiful things in this world, and I believe that those are the things worth holding onto. And so, that’s what I will try to do – hold onto what’s beautiful and let go of negativity. 2016 is going to be a great year. Really, all I want is to become a happier and better me. And hopefully, in doing so, I can improve the outlook others have on me, as well as the outlook all of you have on Vibes Like Vogue. 2015 was fun, it was full of changes and great memories, but now it’s 2016, and it’s our time to make this year ours. Have a lovely new years day and a lovely year, that I hope will involve me - and this blog. ~Chloe Xx